Photography. Writing. Other.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

#7

Kids, they teach you so much. They are not afraid to show their feelings. They cry one moment, the next moment they find a new reason to laugh again. They don't have to care about how they look. They're honest. They are frank, if they don't like something they say so.  Simple things make them smile. They're never at loss for creativity. They believe in miracles even before they happen. Like during Christmas or on their birthday, they believe they're going to get what they want if they wish hard enough. They're are just so innocent.

I went to the park the other day. Just sat there and clicked pictures of kids. I miss my childhood.






4 comments:

  1. nice clicks. Childhood memories are the best part of our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photographs are very inspiring and so is your writing. I love the honesty of children. I can't say I miss childhood, even though I had a happy one, but I try to keep that fresh curious spirit with me at all times. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, if everyone will be able to do that, the world will be a much better place. :)

      Delete