Photography. Writing. Other.

Friday 6 July 2012

#9

Yay, the books are here!


I wanted to read the perks of being a wallflower since ages. I've read amazing reviews of it. Finally I ordered it and it's here, yay! :D
The other one is Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've read many quotes by John Green and I loved them. So this is a first I'll read of his, and I'm sure it's going to be awesome. :D 
If you've read any of John Green's books, please let me know what you think of them. :)

Quotes from these books which made me want to read them:
  1. "So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

              2.  "It always shocked me when I realized that I wasn’t the only person in the world who thought and felt such strange and awful things."  




No comments:

Post a Comment