Photography. Writing. Other.

Saturday 7 July 2012

#10

I met an old classmate yesterday. After 3 years, I guess. We talked about random stuff, how our life is going on now. And somewhere in between the talking, I just realized how much I've changed. How much he has changed. And how we don't even know eachother now. As the years go by, we all experience things, good stuff and bad stuff. And now when you look back, you realize how much you've learnt from those experiences... I made choices, he made choices. We all make choices and have ended up being the person we are now because of those choices. 
The best part of meeting my old classmate was that things weren't awkward even though we spoke after ages. It was nice meeting him. :)

Here's a quote from the book I just read, and it's also perfect for this:


"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody." 



Just a bokeh picture to wish you guys a nice Sunday. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment