Hello :] The last post I made was almost 6 months back. I'm a terrible blogger! :'[
I started this blog so that I could start writing and be more confident about it. But that hasn't been happening. And that's allllll my fault. I kept thinking "I can't write.", "I don't know what I should write about.", "I don't know how to start." I kept looking for inspiration (that goes for my photography too), and that would help for some time and then I would feel uninspired again. And the process continued.
A few friends asked me about why I wouldn't post on my blog. It sure was embarrassing to give a reply. But it also felt nice when they told me they liked reading it so I should post something (a big thank you for each one who told me that). So today, I googled, "Where do I find inspiration?" and I opened a few links that followed. And I'm glad I did that because one of those links made me finally write this post! If you have been looking for inspiration like I was and didn't find it anywhere, this is for you too. I'm sure it will help. :]
In brief, I will tell you what happened in my life in the last six months!
- College was realllyyy fun last semester, and it ended well too. :D
- Also, I gave my FYBA exams and the results came out last week and I was so happy with them. :')
- I clicked a lot of pictures.
- I finished watching all 10 seasons of friends. :(:
- Quasar happened too!
- I made new friends. :)
- Oh and I have been a bad penpal too. :( But I will post some letters soon. :D
- Also, I'm waiting for my 50mm lens to come (finally). :')
- I got a lot of new books too (I will share a photo).
- And I had an amazingggggg b'day. Thank you for everyone who made it special. :')
- We left our hostel to go to a new one. :(
- I watched some reallyyy good movies too. :D
- Oh and I got a macbook pro (*_*) and a new mobile too. :D
There's more but this is what I could remember atm. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I thank all my 1am friends who helped me with it. Hehe. Almost 2 more weeks of vacation left, excited for 5th semester to start but as usual, I will miss home. So much.
But I have some really good movies to watch and more books to read till then. :)
And here are some pictures I clicked in the last 6 months:
An edit of one of my favourite picture.
A happy photo of my happy parents.
The arrival of monsoon!
B'day gift from the bestie.
A simple edit of the telescope. (How I wish to see a sky filled with a zillion stars!)
Another gift used in a product photography session in college.
The new books I had mentioned I got. :D
"I feel too much. That's what's going on.' 'Do you think one can feel too much? Or just feel in the wrong ways?' 'My insides don't match up with my outsides.' 'Do anyone's insides and outsides match up?' 'I don't know. I'm only me.' 'Maybe that's what a person's personality is: the difference between the inside and outside.' 'But it's worse for me.' 'I wonder if everyone thinks it's worse for him.' 'Probably. But it really is worse for me."
~ Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close